In this action-packed 3D shoot ’em up journey, Angry Birds and Transformers meet. The EggSpark has turned the eggs into crazy robots that are ruining Piggy Island, but who can stop them?! Autobirds, ROLL OUT!
Have you ever seen an alien robot Angry Bird? The AUTOBIRDS are here! Red is Optimus Prime, Chuck is Bumblebee, and… well, you’ll meet the rest of the heroes soon. They can turn into cars and have lasers. Plus, they have arms and legs, which is something new.
But the brave Autobirds can’t save Piggy Island on their own. To stop the EggBots, they’ll have to work with their enemies, the DECEPTIHOGS. (like Decepticons only smellier). Can these people who hate each other so much get along and put their differences aside? Oh, yeah…
*NOTE: Angry Birds Transformers is free to play, but there are in-app purchases you can make if you want to.
– GET IT! Unlock a roster of heroes and villains with unique moves and skills!
– DESTROY! Leave the slingshot at home, because this time you have REALLY powerful weapons.
– VEHICLES! Oh, yes! Change between a car, a truck, a tank, and an airplane to avoid falling obstacles.
– UPGRADES! Get each Transformer stronger tools and new skills.
– TAG TEAM! Use a friend’s character to launch a powerful two-bot attack!
– TELEPODS™! Scan them to open, bring back to life, or improve your bots.
*NOTE: For some game functions, you need to be connected to the internet.
Go to the Angry Birds Transformers HQ:
Just follow the crowd:
Find out about the rest of the Angry Birds world:https://www.angrybirds.com/
We might make changes to the game every so often, like adding new features or content or fixing bugs or other technology problems. Please keep in mind that the game might not work right if you don’t have the latest version. If you don’t have the most recent update, Rovio won’t be responsible if the game doesn’t work as it should.
Terms of Service: https://www.rovio.com/terms-of-service
Important advice for parents: There are direct links to social networking sites for people over 13 years old.br>br>Direct links to the internet that can take players out of the game and let them look at any web page they want.
– Promoting goods from Rovio and some of its partners.
– The ability to buy things inside the app. The person who pays the bills should always be asked first.