For a certain type of person, I made a game.
To do them harm.
Bennett: Getting Over It Foddy is a hard climbing game that was made as a tribute to Jazzuo’s 2002 B-Game hit “Sexy Hiking.” You use the mouse to move the hammer, and that’s it. You’ll be able to jump, swing, climb, and fly if you work at it. Those who climb to the top of the mountain will find great secrets and a great reward.
Jazzuo says, “The hiking action is very close to how you would do it in real life. If you remember that, you will do well.”
• Use only a hammer and a pot to climb up a huge mountain.
• Listen as I talk about the problem at hand from a philosophical point of view.
• Playing can be painful for anywhere from two to ten hours. The average time it took my playtesters to finish was, but the median was 5 hours.
• Keep losing all your work.
• Feel different kinds of anger you didn’t know you could feel.