YOU are about to pretend to be God.
Rule over a world that is alive and moving. It is both EASY to play with and AMAZING to look at. Feel really strong in the most delightful, charming, and touchable world you’ve ever held in your hands.
• Use your hands to shape, mold, and sculpt every inch of the scenery to make it your own.
• Have tiny, loyal Followers love and worship you. See how they live, learn, and grow in a world that is completely artificial.
• Help a society grow as it rises from the beginning of the Stone Age and moves forward through the ages of humanity.
• Do wonders that are both beautiful and dangerous. For example, you can shape rivers and make forests grow, or you can throw meteors and start fires.
• Find a lot of secrets and surprises above and below the surface of the land.
• Help your Followers go on regular journeys to new, unexplored places with great benefits.
This is something that has never happened before, and it will keep changing as you do. Come on an amazing trip that’s waiting for you to make it your own.
Godus was made by Peter Molyneux, who is famous for being the creator of the GOD GAME. The early versions of his games Theme Park, Dungeon Keeper, Black & White, Fable, Theme Hospital, Syndicate, and Populous were all well-liked.
Go to www.facebook.com/godusgame to get more out of Godus.
Please remember that you need a network connection to play.