Carl Johnson left Los Santos, San Andreas, five years ago to get away from the stress of living there, where gangs, drugs, and corruption were tearing the city apart. Where movie stars and rich people try to stay away from drug sellers and gangbangers.
It is now the early 1990s. Carl has to go back home. His mother was killed, his family fell apart, and all of his school friends are headed for bad things.
When he went back to his old neighborhood, two bad cops set him up for murder. To save his family and get control of the streets, CJ is forced to go on a trip that takes him across the whole state of San Andreas.
Rockstar Games’ biggest mobile game release to date, Red Dead Redemption 2, takes place in the state of San Andreas and its three biggest cities, Los Santos, San Fierro, and Las Venturas. It has better graphics and more than 70 hours of gaming.
This is what Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas has: • Remastered, high-resolution graphics made just for mobile, including better lighting, a wider range of colors, and better character models.
• Cloud saves so that Rockstar Social Club members can play on all of their mobile devices.
• Two mechanical sticks for full control of the camera and movement.
• Three different control methods and controls that can be changed to fit the situation, so buttons only show up when they’re needed.
• Works with the MoGa Wireless Game Controllers and some Bluetooth and USB gamepads.
• Added physical effects from Immersion.
• Change the way you see things by changing the image settings.English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, and Japanese are all supported.
We suggest restarting your device after downloading Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas and closing all other apps for the best performance.