Powerful video and music player with advanced hardware acceleration and subtitle supports
a) HARDWARE ACCELERATION – Hardware acceleration can be applied to more videos with the help of new HW+ decoder.
b) MULTI-CORE DECODING – MX Player is the first Android video player which supports multi-core decoding. Test results proved that multi-core device’s performance is up to 70% better than single-core devices.
c) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN – Easily zoom in and out by pinching and swiping across the screen. Zoom and Pan are also available by option.
d) SUBTITLE GESTURES – Scroll forward/backward to move to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to change text size.
e) Privacy Folder – Hide your secret videos to your private folder and protect your privacy.
f) KIDS LOCK – Keep your kids entertained without worrying that they can make calls or touch other apps.
– DVD, DVB, SSA/*ASS* subtitle tracks.
– SubStation Alpha(.ssa/.*ass*) with full styling.
– SAMI(.smi) with Ruby tag support.
* “READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE” is required to read your media files in your primary & secondary storages.
* “WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE” is required to rename or delete files and store the downloaded subtitles.
* “LOCATION” permission is required to help find nearby friends.
* “NETWORK” and “WIFI” permissions are required to get the network status required for various activities like license checking, update checking etc.
* “BLUETOOTH” permission is required to improve AV sync when the Bluetooth headset is connected.
* “CAMERA” permission is required to scan QR code.
* “INTERNET” is required to play internet streams.
* “VIBRATE” is required to control the vibration feedback.
* “WAKE_LOCK” is required to prevent your phone from sleeping while watching any video.
* “KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES” is required to stop the MX Player services used in background play.
* “DISABLE_KEYGUARD” is required to temporarily prevent a secure screen lock when Kids Lock is used.
* “SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW” is required to block some keys when Kids Lock is used.
* “DRAW OVER OTHER APPS” is required to block system buttons when input blocking is activated on the playback screen.