Real-time strategy battles between multiple players.
• Any unit can be taken over at any time!
• Don’t let people “pay for power”!
Work with your friends!
• 2v2 Matches • Add your friends to the game and go to war!
Single Player Modes: Huge game that keeps getting bigger!
• Practice your moves against AIs.
Your Own Armies
You can make your own Battle Decks.
• Get more Army types as you collect them and unlock them.
• Add Upgrades to your deck and look for strong army bonuses.
• Upgrades like the “Rune of Reanimation” make poisoned enemy units return as Zombies. Or “Deads!” as you will come to call them.
• Choose magic like “Giant Bubble,” which stops incoming projectiles, or “Snow Squall,” which freezes an entire army.
• You can now add generals from all of the big countries. Play as “Prince Atreyos,” who is in charge of the Speartons, or as “Princess Kytchu,” who is in charge of the Archidons’ bows.
Change how your battlefield looks.
• Give your troops unique looks with Skins!
• Statues to Order! Gold-like!
• Customized speech lines and emotes.
• See games and talk about them.
• Replays with pause, rewind, and fast forward.
• Watch games from the point of view of any player.
Massive Campaign That Keeps Growing *In Development, to be released in early 2022* • A large campaign with many parts • Fully animated cut scenes that look like music videos or comic books
Huge storylines and a deep world: • The Order Empire has finally destroyed the Chaos Empire, which was led by King Zarek and his brother, Zilaros the Royal Hand. You find out together that Medusa has been killed. What was hidden deep in her keep will lead you on the greatest adventure of your life. Your reward: war and tactics!
In a place called Inamorta, where weapons are like faith, the fight for power goes on. The original group of countries is still doing well. In addition to the Swordwrath, Speartons, Archidons, Magikill, and Giants, there are many other countries, each with its own fighting style, such as the “Sicklewrath,” from simple farmers to deadly warriors who deal splash damage. The Chaos Empires’ “Eclipsors” are flying animals that look like bats and shoot arrows from above. Shadowrath are ninjas who kill people, and these are just a few of their moves.