DIG! FIGHT! EXPLORE! BUILD! Join the millions of people who live on Terra!
TERRARIA MOBILE REBUILT FROM THE GROUND UP – NEW AND BETTER 1.4.4 UPDATE INCLUDING LABOR OF LOVE CONTENT!
“This is Terraria’s full version, built from the ground up… If you liked it on PC or consoles, you’ll love it here.” – Slide To Play
As you fight for your life, money, and fame, the whole world is at your fingertips. In the World of Terraria, you can go deep into vast areas, look for bigger enemies to fight, or build your own city. The choice is yours!
We suggest a device from 2014 or later with at least 2GB of RAM. We support devices with 1GB of RAM and graphics that work with Android 5.0, but the speed of these devices may be slower.
• MULTI-PLAYER: Play with up to seven friends locally over Wifi or online through device-to-device Wifi hosted games or the Mobile Terraria Dedicated Server for PC. (available for free on Terraria.org)
• TERRARIA is now a mobile game – The settings and user interface can be changed in any way you want. This adds a level of polish and functionality that wasn’t possible before.
• Gamepad support, with fully remappable buttons. Play with your Bluetooth-connected gamepad where it’s allowed.
• Full range of world sizes, including small, medium, and large, which are the same sizes as Terraria for PC. Now has a random name generator for worlds and the option to use World Seeds. (including some hidden easter egg worlds)
There are more than 400 enemies to fight, beat, and loot. There are more than 20 Biomes and Mini-Biomes to discover, both above and below ground. These include lush forests, barren deserts, dungeons, the underworld, and even the scary Corruption.
• Updated making by adding more items to choose from
• There are more than 20 NPCs to find, and each one has its own perks and style.
• Detailed building options that are easy to learn but let a master do amazing things with architecture. • And a lot more!
In short, every single pixel of Terraria has been rethought and handcrafted for the BEST mobile experience possible.
Follow @Terraria_Logic and @505_Games on Twitter to find out more.