Connect for free to any WiFi! WiFi Map is the world’s biggest Wi-Fi community.
The world’s biggest list of WiFi hotspots
WiFi Map® shows more than 150 million WiFi hotspots worldwide, and thanks to our community, that number grows daily. With the app, you can connect to WiFi hotspots for free, get real passwords, and share information with millions of other WiFi Map users.
VPN for public WiFi networks that is fast and safe
Use our built-in VPN to connect to the internet privately and keep your link safe. With WiFi Map and the unlimited VPN, you can browse the internet, make and take calls, send and receive messages in apps, and stay online, all while staying safe. Also, you can get around some regional restrictions and use the services in your area.
Detailed maps of where you can find the internet when you’re not online
When traveling or out of carrier service, staying without an internet link is hard. The saved WiFi password map will help with this. Ensure you can connect to the internet by downloading a picture of the whole area showing all the hotspots.
Take advantage of a WiFi Map group and help it
Use a WiFi finder to find nearby Wi-Fi networks, test their speeds, and then connect to the ones with the best speeds. At the same time, you help the WiFi Map community by sharing information about hotspots and how well they work. You can always get accurate information about hotspots from our users.
A quick look at what WiFi Map can do
-You can find the internet all over the world.
-When you connect to WiFi, you can get on the internet for free.
-There are millions of WiFi hotspots around the world.
-Actual WiFi passwords and helpful tips are available.
– Use the map to find the best places in the area.
– You can use filters to find the closest WiFi to you.
– The WiFi Map has a smart search feature.
– Add WiFi hotspots near you to the map.
– Download offline maps to use while traveling.
– Share WiFis with your friends on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
– Unlimited safe VPN. Multiple reliable VPN servers around the world.
How do I get linked up?
1. Start the app WiFi Map.
2. Find a WiFi network nearby that you can use.
3. Use the app to find the WiFi source and connect to it.
4. Use the internet quickly, for free, and reliably!