Number one game in 80 countries. Many skateboarders all over the world love it.
Touch Arcade gave True Skate 4.5/5 and said, “It’s clear that True Skate is something special.”
True Skate is the best skating simulator because it feels the most like real skateboarding. It has been improving for over a decade.
True Skate is the Street League’s official mobile skateboarding game.
Note that True Skate comes with one skatepark and has extra material that can be bought in-app or through a subscription. Look down.
PURE PHYSICS CONTROLS
On a real skateboard, you would use your feet like you would your fingers. Flick the board to make it do what you want, and drag your finger on the ground to move forward.
– With Gamepad, you can play with one finger, mind skate with two fingers, or play with your hands. When you push, pop, flip, or grind, the skateboard responds as soon as your foot, finger, thumb, or stick touches it.
– The instant and unified physics system in True Axis listens to the player’s swipe, position, direction, and strength and figures out how the skateboard should act in real time. So the same flick in two different places on the skateboard will have very different effects.
– With TRUE CONTROL of the skateboard, you can do any trick you can think of. If you can dream it, you can do it.
Start at the Underpass, a beautiful skatepark with ledges, stairs, grind rails, a bowl, a half pipe and a quarter pipe where you can easily get lost. Then start grinding Bolts to open up 10 Fantasy Parks.
You can buy more skateparks from within the app. Shred over 20 real-world spots, such as The Berrics, SPoT, Love Park, MACBA, and the 2012 Street League Skateboarding Championship Courses.
CUSTOMISE YOUR SKATER AND SETUP
Now there’s a person in True Skate! Choose your character and start rolling to get unique clothes that show off your style. Customise your skateboard with decks and grips from brands like Santa Cruz, DGK, Primitive, MACBA Life, Grizzly, MOB, Independent, Knox, Creature, Nomad, Capitol, ALMOST, Blind, Cliche, Darkstar, Enjoi, Jart, Zero, and more. Make changes to your wheels and trucks.
CHANGE YOUR RECORDING
True Skate is all about getting the right line. Timing, strength, precision, angle, and late corrections all make a difference. Replays are now on a whole new level, with a lot of new cameras and features, like a fish-eye lens that shakes when it hits something. To mix between cameras, put keyframes on the timeline. You can choose from 5 fixed cams.
– Custom Cam with choices for field of view (FOV), distortion, distance, height, pitch, pan, yaw, and orbit.
– Tripod camera that can be set to auto, fixed, or follow.
DIY Unlock Build-it-yourself (DIY) objects can breed and grow to make the park of your dreams. Keep an eye out for new items in the Shop every week.
You can compete in Global Leaderboards, play games and challenges with your friends, or join SANDBOX.
SANDBOX is a subscription service that lets people make their own True Skate experiences and play them.
– Custom stats and images for the board.
– Make your own place, including how heavy it is.
– You can also pick from a huge number of amazing Community-Made skateparks, DIYs, boards, skins, and clothes.
PLAY SECOND SCREEN
Play True Skate on the Big Screen in landscape mode with your iOS device or Gamepad as your tool.
– You can use a Lightning Digital AV Adapter to connect your iOS device to an Apple TV or a smart TV that works with AirPlay.
– Use Bluetooth to connect your Gamepad to your iPhone or iPad.
Note: To use some functions, you need to be connected to the internet.
You can find the terms of service at http://trueaxis.com/tsua.html.
Unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current time, subscriptions will be renewed automatically. At the time of buying, payment will be taken from your Google Play account.
Within 24 hours before the end of the current time, your account will be charged for renewal. During the time that the current subscription is ongoing, there is no way to cancel it.