In an epic fantasy world, you can fall in love with immortal people. In a search for love that lasts forever, you can fall in love with witches, kings, dragons, and more. Life after death is full of sex, violence, and hard questions about right and wrong. You have all the time in the world to burn castles, write poems, seduce mortals, stop wars, unlock dark powers, or do anything else you want.
William Loman wrote the 350,000-word interactive book A Kiss from Death. Usually, there are between 50,000 and 100,000 words in a run. It’s all text-based, and your idea is the only thing that keeps it going.
You can play as a man or a woman and be straight, gay, bisexual, pansexual, or asexual. You can date people who are asexual, bisexual, gay, straight, gender-fluid, non-binary, or male or female.
• Look for rumours about eight possible immortals to date: an undead witch, an eldritch cultist, a shape-shifting demon, a cursed prince, a suit of moving armour, a mermaid, a vampire, or a dragon.
• Gather power, influence, and money as you use many lives to get better at what you do.
• On your many journeys, you’ll meet more than a dozen people you can date, including elves, dwarves, satyrs, demons, and other fantasy animals.
• Fight against a bad future that the God of Time said would happen. Take the gods down from where they sit on top of the world. Give everyone what’s right.
• There is a cost to being immortal. No story has a happy ending, but it’s still worth fighting for happy times with the person you love.
Who will you love when everything ends?